To apply to a Varex Imaging position, please create an account and sign-in.
CURRENT VAREX IMAGING EMPLOYEES: Please apply by logging into your internal Workday Account .
Want to be added to our Talent Community? Click Here
Summary Provides analytical and specialized administrative support to relieve executive, administrative, and line and staff managers of complex details and advanced administrative duties. Executes special or continuous research and data analysis tasks. Analyzes problems, determines approach, compiles and analyzes data, and prepares reports/recommendations. Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties. Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports. Work is generally of a critical or confidential nature. Assignments may be found in various functional areas.
This position will provide administrative and clerical support to relieve department managers and staff of administrative details. Duties include coordinating messages, appointments, information to callers, file, report generation, maintain department office supplies and mail. Conducts research, compiles and proofs word processing assignments. Other duties may be assigned as needed by various functional areas of the company. Must demonstrate a proven record of excellent customer service skill, as this position will be a customer/client support role.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS
Required Certifications and Training
- Obtains and completes training plan specific to assigned responsibility.
Experience Level with Business Tools
- Proficient in utilizing business tools such as: E-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with SAP or equivalent ERP product and productivity software desired.
- Knowledge about Sales Force Lightening for service highly preferred.
- Has substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Normally receives little instruction on day to- day work, general instructions on newly introduced assignments
Typical Education and Experience
- Associates Degree in general business studies with 3-5 years of related office administrative responsibilities. or
- A strong job history of professional positions in an administrative/executive support/ customer service type role with at least 6 years experience.
Ability to Travel
- Travel may be required.
Pay Rate Type:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.