Field Operator – Hourly Pay
Founded in 1992, Aqua Drill International (ADI) is a highly specialized industrial cleaning company providing global maintenance, pre-commissioning and video inspection services with over 420 multinational Employees worldwide. The Corporate office is located in Texas, south of Houston on FM 646 West.
ADI was the first company in the United States offering an advanced technology of hydro lazing, called “Aqua Milling”. With the experience of 26 years, ADI’s Engineering has developed revolutionary technologies, which are exclusively used by ADI companies.
ADI’S culture and loyalty invites Employees to grow from a Field Technician to a Project Manager and also into ADI management of different departments. Training is conducted in-house and on-site. Many Employees enjoy working with ADI for more than 10 to 18 years. ADI has recently worked 1million man hours with zero injury.
ADI pays 100% health insurance for each Employee, offers 401K, dental, life and disability insurance. ADI pays 40 hours per week during slow work periods and performance bonuses. Compensation is reviewed annually.
ADI is seeking Field Operators to operate and maintain ADI’s specialized industrial cleaning equipment in a reliable and professional manner, while meeting ADI’s high safety standards.
- High School education or equivalent with the ability to read and write English (safety and quality instructions).
- 3-5 years of work experience in the refining, petrochemical, oil, gas or other similar industries.
- Fit for duty, able to work night or day shifts, be on call and have a stable work history.
- Candidate shall like to travel
- Candidate must pass random drug testing and criminal background checks.
- TWIC card and valid Driver’s License are requested.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and be ready to assume additional responsibilities.
Please apply in-person at: 1300 FM 646 W, Dickinson, Texas 77539
or Email resume to: email@example.com