Pacific Coast Producers
Pacific Coast Producers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location: Field Station - Live Oak (Lomo)
Pacific Coast Producers, a premier producer of private label processed fruits and tomatoes, is seeking a Seasonal Field Representative to support operations in the Live Oak, South Yuba City, and Marysville areas.
The Seasonal Field Representative will work directly with the District Field Manager, checking orchards and sampling raw product in rural areas. This position will require routine visits to Growers, so candidates must have a reliable vehicle and be physically able to walk through fields in various weather conditions and do some light lifting (less than 20 lbs.).
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Monitor peach orchards and sample raw product.
- Assist growers with inquiries and resolution of issues.
- Communicate crop status to District Manager and others as appropriate
- Knowledge of the peach and agricultural industry.
- Computer skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and build strong relationships both internally and externally and across different cultures
- Proven ability to plan, prioritize, and organize work in a fast paced, highly dynamic environment to meet time deadlines
- Ability to resolve routine and complex issues
- Ability to work with limited supervision and follow projects through to completion
- Familiar with agriculture in the area
- Possess a valid California Driver License and reliable insured vehicle.
Pacific Coast Producers insures equal employment opportunity for females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans.