Field Sales Representatives–Hourly Pay Plus Bonuses!
Slomin’s Inc. is a leading provider of home security, home automation, and heating oil services on the East Coast. Founded in 1923, Slomin’s has been keeping families safe and comfortable for almost a century.
We are seeking motivated, outgoing Field Sales Representatives in Central / Eastern NJ during major expansion in the department.
What do Field Sales Representatives do?
As a Field Sales Representative, you will represent Slomin’s out in the field, presenting the benefits of our wide portfolio of products and creating solutions to meet customers’ needs. You have the opportunity to create a safer, more comfortable home environment for thousands of local homeowners.
- Hourly base pay!
- Sign-on bonus: up to $1,000!
- Paid training
- Sales bonuses and incentives – unlimited income potential!
- Overtime available
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
- Transfer/Advancement opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, pharmacy plan, life insurance, 401(k), FSA
- Sell our products, including home security, home automation, and heating oil delivery services, in homes
- Inform prospective clients about our suite of products and services
- Bring in new customers through working in local neighborhoods
- Strengthen the Slomin’s brand and our image within the community
- Effective communication skills
- Enthusiastic, reliable and self-motivated
- Undergo background check in compliance with New York Department of State, Division of Licensing Services requirements. (Having a criminal history does not automatically disqualify anyone from being hired.)
- Must have reliable transportation to company headquarters (we will drive a company van into the field)
- Must be willing to work weekends
- Prior sales experience is not necessary but is a plus
If you are interested, please apply online or send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp or call 516-932-7024, x6875now for an immediate interview!
Slomin’s, Inc., provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, age, disability, or any other federal, state, or local protected class.