*3,000 Signing Bonus* We are currently offering a signing bonus up to $3,000 for an experienced Service Engineer to join our field service team.The ideal candidate will have a broad mix of experience and skills in the areas of equipment installation and start-up, troubleshooting, equipment maintenance and customer service.
If you are an Service Engineer with capital equipment experience in a manufacturing and equipment installation environment, please read on!
What you need for this position:
One to six years of experience in the following disciplines:
- Metal forming equipment installation and repair (Preferred).
- Mechanical drive maintenance and repair.
- Electrical wiring and controls diagnosis and repair.
- Working knowledge of PLC’s such as Allen Bradley, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Omron, etc.
- Pneumatic and hydraulic systems maintenance and repair.
- General knowledge of material feeding and production line systems, rigging and millwright skills.
- Good trouble shooting and diagnostic problem solving skills.
- Associates Degree in a technical field or vocational degree with equivalent work experience.
What you'll be doing:
- Traveling to customer locations to install, repair and provide maintenance on equipment.
- Working unsupervised from verbal and written instructions on maintenance, installations and repairs.
- Instruct associates and customers in the proper maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Perform maintenance inspections and prepare documentation of necessary repairs and observations.
- Adjust, fit, and align equipment to manufacturers’ specifications.
- Communicate and provide feedback to management on opportunities to improve customer and associate satisfaction.
What's in it for you:
At Aida, we recognize the value of our employees and engage them as true partners in running our business. We need your expertise and value your opinions. Come partner with us!
We will provide you with excellent compensation and benefits including:
- A 401k plan that matches 50 cents on the dollar.
- Low cost medical insurance
- Dental and Life Insurance
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Generous Vacation Plan
- Career Growth potential that comes with working for an industry leading, debt free international company located in 12 countries.
So, if you are a Sevice Engineer with experience in a capital equipment installation environment, please apply today!
AIDA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.