Evoqua has the strength of a major global business while embracing the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup. Our innovative products have been solving the world’s water problems for more than 100 years. Today, we are building on that strong history of success – transforming water for our customers enriching the lives of consumers.
Evoqua’s unparalleled portfolio of proven brands, advanced technologies, mobile and emergency water supply solutions and services helps cities across the world provide and discharge clean water, and equips the leisure and commercial industries to maximize productivity and profitability. Every day, millions of people and thousands of companies rely on Evoqua Water Technologies to help meet their needs for clean water.
What does it mean to work here. . .
Our Mindset: We put customers first. We know we succeed only when our customers succeed. To that end, we make decisions at lowest possible levels, at fastest possible speeds – freeing employees to respond to customers quickly and effectively without sacrificing safety or quality.
Our organization: We work as “One Evoqua”. We collaborate across our global enterprise. In an increasingly competitive marketplace, no single product, group or unit succeeds on their own, no matter how remarkable they are. We are one team.
Our People: We hire for brains and heart. We are industry experts who foster great relationships with colleagues and customers. We value technical knowledge and experience, alongside business insight and people smarts. We nurture both the hard and soft skills of our talent.
Our Leadership: We lead from where we are. We take ownership. We lead from all levels. We value the opportunity to grow, as a business and as people. We hold each other accountable to make the right things happen for maximum performance.
Our promise: Grow with the Best. We grow with the best. We are on the move. As the world’s first choice for water solutions, our workplace will continue to evolve and expand, and so will the opportunities. This is a workplace that nourishes talented people. Immerse yourself . . . in Evoqua.
Apply today to join our 4000 professionals around the world as we pursue our purpose: Transforming Water. Enriching Life.
Evoqua Water Technologies LLC is searching for a Field Service Engineer to join our growing team!
We currently have multiple Field Service Engineer openings, with one role located anywhere within the United States within easy traveling distance of a major airport. Road Warrior is required. Mostly domestic travel with some international travel required.
- Provide technical assistance and support to company engineers and equipment end users in the quick and efficient startup of newly installed equipment, training of site personnel in the operation and maintenance and repair of the equipment.
- Work in industrial or municipal, water and wastewater facilities that may be under construction or already existing and may be required to travel internationally as well as domestically, with some extended stays. Work may exceed eight hours per day.
- Be responsible for the commissioning of both single water treatment devices as well as entire industrial systems.
- Maintain standard internal documents and reports, scripting details & updating tasks including managing and separating work done, and work to be done to maintain typical project schedules.
- Use Microsoft Office suite daily and internal programs such as on-line travel assistants and electronic expense reporting programs.
- Develop a positive and professional working relationship with specialty and union site craft, learn and follow site rules and safety regulations, and use good judgment on behalf of Evoqua.
- Bachelor of Science degree desired, although commensurate experience will be considered. At minimum, a High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required
- Ability to troubleshoot and maintain mechanical, hydraulics & pneumatic systems required
- The ability to troubleshoot instrumentation & use PLC programs and ladder logic is required
- 8-10 years’ experience commissioning industrial equipment, operating and maintaining waste water treatment machinery & equipment and systems preferred
- Must have the ability to read and interpret basic electrical and mechanical drawings, P&IDs, installation and/or civil drawings, and the ability to discuss specifics, notes and changes with varied disciplines.
- General computer skills are necessary in completing daily requirements including MS Office
- Available for extensive travel, often on short notice; (Both Domestic and International travel are likely to be required)
- Organizational skills with good writing skills, able to craft documentation and perform presentations to suit the audience required
- May be required to pass a 40-hour health and safety training for hazardous waste, at the company's expense.
- Secondary language skills are desirable
- Ability to work in elevations of around 15 thousand feet
- Ability to obtain an Evoqua company credit card required
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record and the ability to obtain an U.S. passport
- The ability to gain access to a nuclear power site by passing a related sociological screen may be necessary
- There will be some travel out of the country, so a current passport is needed, or the ability to get one.
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
Evoqua does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from search firms.