We are seeking an experienced field engineer to service revolutionary protein analysis instruments. You will be a key member of a team responsible for maintaining instruments and supporting customers for the North-Eastern region. You will analyze and evaluate equipment performance and respond to customer requests for instrument maintenance. You will maintain an intense focus on customer/cross functional team communication, and customer satisfaction.
Work experience requirements
- Proven customer-oriented skills in technical support and problem solving.
- Ability to diagnose and independently repair complex electro-mechanical equipment.
- Ability to prepare small volume samples for instrument testing required
- Experience in lab chemistry and / or biology desired.
- Works independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to travel as necessary – possible travel as high as 75%.
- 5+ years of experience in a life science field.
- Excellent written communication skills.
Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or life science field or applicable experience.