Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected Category
Country: United States
Location: Addison, IL, US
Employment type: Undefined term
Country: United States (US)
Location: Addison, Illinois (US-IL)
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name - people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
The Crane Maintenance team is seeking a self-driven Multi-Craft Technician to provide scheduled and on-call support at our customer sites. This Technician will start out maintaining and troubleshooting overhead cranes and associated equipment at various customer sites to establish an in depth understanding of overhead cranes and our service organization. The Technician will have the opportunity to contribute to our customer's equipment reliability, productivity and safety. As a Technician you will work hands on and use critical thinking to solve customer issues. Technicians typically work from a ladder or lift on equipment at heights of 40 to 60 feet. A candidate for this opportunity must be flexible, communicate openly and clearly, and be able to work within a team environment at all times.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be passionate about providing overhead crane maintenance support for our customers' facilities.
- Be energized by working for a world-class service organization and collaborating with customers.
- Recognize the importance of building and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships.
- At least one year of experience in an industrial maintenance environment or equivalent military experience
- Experience troubleshooting 480vac 3 phase motor control systems
- HS Diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license and a driving record that meets company standards
- Ability to provide written and/or electronic reports and verbally communicate with customers
- Ability to work at heights greater than six feet off of the ground
- Ability to work varied hours, overtime and/or "on call" as needed
- This position requires standing, walking, sitting, lifting, carrying, pushing/pulling, balancing, kneeling and crawling
- Associate's degree in Industrial/Electrical/Mechanical field, technical diploma or related field, or equivalent vocational/technical training and experience
- At least one year of experience of electrical/mechanical troubleshooting and repair
- Prior experience with cranes
*KC #monus #cbus #nxt
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance.
- Donation-Matching Program
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Stock Options
- Tuition Reimbursement