About the Company:
U.N.X. INCORPORATED is a family owned and operated company founded to pioneer new surfactant technology for the laundry industry. Research innovations originally designed for the laundering process have gained widespread application in the formulation of kitchen and housekeeping detergents and cleaners. Selling and satisfying laundry and institutional customers are the Company's primary objectives!
U.N.X. encourages and welcomes new approaches to all phases of its business. Long field experience and technical know-how enables our Research Laboratory to formulate new and better products in order to arrive at custom solutions to meet the needs of our customers. U.N.X. represents stability, independence, integrity and security.
U.N.X. is a Company resolved to remain in the forefront of the fast changing technology world of detergency and cleaning. The Company considers all employees as true partners in the business.
About the Position:
With long experience in health care, linen and industrial, hospitality, shirt laundries, and athletic accounts nationwide, U.N.X. seeks a Sales Assistant to conduct preventive maintenance and provide emergency repair service on U.N.X. dispensing equipment.
U.N.X. Sales Assistants are experienced professionals who assist our customer's operation. Complete customer satisfaction is their goal. To this end, Sales Assistants will work as close partners with our Territory Sales Managers. U.N.X. is looking for a Sales Assistant to install equipment in new accounts and provide service to existing accounts such as hospitals, nursing homes, restaurants, hotels, athletic teams, schools and government facilities.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Valid Driver's License
• Clear Driving Record
• Two years experience in electrical repair or wiring.
• One year experience in mechanical repair or assembly.
• Occasional lifting of weights 100 lbs.
• Exposure to noise, heat, wet conditions and chemicals.
• Maneuverability around commercial kitchen and laundry washroom including climbing onto, above and behind dishwashing machine and laundry washing apparatus.
Responsibilities of Sales Assistant:
• Mounts U.N.X. dispensing equipment in accounts according to instructions provided by U.N.X..
• Connects electrical, water and air lines to U.N.X. dispensing equipment and washing machines, dishwashing machines, and other such apparatus using hand tools and following wiring diagrams and instructions provided by U.N.X.
• Mounts tubing, piping, or other such apparatus for the dispensing of U.N.X. chemical products.
• Tests dispensing equipment performance and demonstrates operation of equipment to customer.
• Provides emergency repair service on U.N.X. dispensing equipment upon the direct request of the customer or the assigned supervisor of the Sales Assistant.
• In conjunction with designated supervisor, establishes a program of preventive maintenance for U.N.X. dispensing equipment including the scheduled replacement of parts.
Benefits for Sales Assistant:
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Leave
• Profit Sharing
• Expense reimbursement
• Possible Company Vehicle
EOE--M/W/V/H. If you are interested in joining the greatest Company in the Laundry and Cleaning Chemicals industry, visit our website at www.unxinc.com for additional information.