Hoveround® has dedicated the last 25 years to providing mobility solutions and improving the quality of life for those with limited mobility. We are an established participant in the ever-changing and rapidly growing health care industry. Our family of professionals are committed to giving clients back their freedom and independence by providing them with one of our many power wheelchair, mobility scooter and chair lift solutions.
Looking to make a difference in people’s lives every day? Hoveround is the place for you! The work we do makes Hoveround a dynamic and rewarding place to work. It is a place where you can work with other intelligent, caring and motivated people. Bring your passion and ideas and we will give you the resources, creative freedom and right atmosphere to implement them.
- Deliver personal mobility equipment to clients.
- Train clients on safe use of company equipment.
- Perform troubleshooting, preventative maintenance and repairs on clients’ equipment.
- Perform in-home evaluations and demonstrations of the features and benefits of company products to prospective clients in their home.
- Communicate daily with assigned customer service and/or scheduling representative for updates on the needs of clients’ regarding delivery and/or service requirements.
- Complete and submit paperwork for service orders, evaluations, deliveries, and other activities with clients within 24 hours.
- Maintain inventory control and prepare status reports and conduct quarterly physical-count inventory.
- Operate company vehicle per Fleet policy, obey traffic laws and regulations and drive safely and courteously.
- High School Diploma or equivalent related experience.
- Minimum one year of experience performing technical service. Experience with in-home service.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently.
- Previous warehouse experience.
- Above average verbal and written communication skills.
- Electro-mechanical aptitude and experience.
- Valid driver’s license in state of hire.
- Good driving record.
- Computer literacy in a Windows environment.
At Hoveround we strive to support our employees' health, wealth and wellness through our comprehensive benefits package.
- Choice of several medical, dental and vision plans
- 401(k) with ROTH options
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
- Company paid Life and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental life plans
- Long term disability plans
- FREE Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off
- Wellness Program including FREE on-site flu shots and health screenings annually
- "HoverPerks" program offering discounts at many national and local vendors