This position is responsible for diagnosing and performing all repairs on customer owned equipment in the field. This will include troubleshooting, tearing down, cleaning, inspecting and assembling parts. Must be skilled with mechanical and electrical tasks and own a complete set of hand tools. Requires ability to work with minimal supervision, interact with customers, and complete paperwork accurately and timely. Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record a must.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Repairs and overhauls product.
- Some shift work may be required.
- Must be available for on-call duty as scheduled by supervisor. Performs on-call duties and responsibilities as required of all field service technicians.
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on various types of heavy duty diesel engines equipment in the field.
- Ensure total customer satisfaction prior to leaving jobsite.
- Estimate machine repair requirements and prepare necessary data to provide an accurate repair quote to the customer.
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems and combustion engines.
- Responsible for effectively scheduling time and arranging all customer service calls, planned maintenance and breakdowns, to maintain effective customer service.
- Maintain records of all service activities.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Must have an equivalent of no less than five (5) years’ experience with technical repairs.
- Strong technical/mechanical skills and experience required; Detroit Diesel, Kohler, Waukesha and MTU product knowledge helpful.
- Must be able to read, write and understand service instructions.
- Must have good organizational skills, aptitude for numbers, and experience coordinating and processing paperwork.
- Must have experience dealing with customers in difficult situations, good phone etiquette, and the ability to function in fast-paced environment.
- Must maintain excellent relationships with customers, both internal and external.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma and/or equivalent combination of education or experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 70 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- This job requires the employee to supply a complete set of hand tools.
Valley and the Valley Power Systems Family of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.