Evoqua has the strength of a major global business while embracing the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup. Our innovative products have been solving the world’s water problems for more than 100 years. Today, we are building on that strong history of success – transforming water for our customers enriching the lives of consumers.
Evoqua’s unparalleled portfolio of proven brands, advanced technologies, mobile and emergency water supply solutions and services helps cities across the world provide and discharge clean water, and equips the leisure and commercial industries to maximize productivity and profitability. Every day, millions of people and thousands of companies rely on Evoqua Water Technologies to help meet their needs for clean water.
What does it mean to work here. . .
Our Mindset: We put customers first. We know we succeed only when our customers succeed. To that end, we make decisions at lowest possible levels, at fastest possible speeds – freeing employees to respond to customers quickly and effectively without sacrificing safety or quality.
Our organization: We work as “One Evoqua”. We collaborate across our global enterprise. In an increasingly competitive marketplace, no single product, group or unit succeeds on their own, no matter how remarkable they are. We are one team.
Our People: We hire for brains and heart. We are industry experts who foster great relationships with colleagues and customers. We value technical knowledge and experience, alongside business insight and people smarts. We nurture both the hard and soft skills of our talent.
Our Leadership: We lead from where we are. We take ownership. We lead from all levels. We value the opportunity to grow, as a business and as people. We hold each other accountable to make the right things happen for maximum performance.
Our promise: Grow with the Best. We grow with the best. We are on the move. As the world’s first choice for water solutions, our workplace will continue to evolve and expand, and so will the opportunities. This is a workplace that nourishes talented people. Immerse yourself . . . in Evoqua.
Apply today to join our 4000 professionals around the world as we pursue our purpose: Transforming Water. Enriching Life.
Evoqua is hiring! We’re currently searching for a Field Service Technician level III to support our team located in Hartford CT. You will be driving a company issued vehicle/truck to and from office and customer sites. This position services our industrial and municipal customers across CT, MA and RI.
- Participates in semi-complex equipment installation, trial runs, investigative tests, repairs and overhauls.
- Training customers on semi-complex products and services. Performs semi-complex maintenance on tools, test equipment, etc., and maintains documents of all installations, inspections, maintenance and repair work, and failures.
- Responds to service or systems calls.
- Assessment of product/equipment performance based on field support data and recommends modifications or improvements.
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude
- Plumbing experience required – residential/commercial/auto, etc.
- Must have a background in electrical repairs and troubleshooting
- Generally tech savvy - Microsoft Word and Excel efficient
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record, must meet eligibility requirements to drive a company vehicle
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
- HS Diploma or GED equivalency
- Knowledge of PLC, I&C and HMI control systems a plus.
- Ability to operate forklift a plus
- Knowledge of waste water (WWIX) processes a plus
- Experience with Reverse Osmosis and Deionization equipment desired, but not necessary
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Follow all safety rules and wear all required safety equipment
- In addition to working a normal Monday - Friday 7:00am-3:30 pm work schedule, the Field Service Technician will participate in the on-call after-hours rotation which may result in some overtime, including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Must be willing and able to work some overtime, nights, weekends, and holidays as required in the on-call after-hours rotation
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
Evoqua does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from search firms.