The Field Service Technician is responsible for traveling to customer locations nationwide, and installing parts and equipment for commercial, water systems.
- Install new and used equipment by following established processes and procedures
- Ensure each install is consistent with the next and meets the install standard and customer's needs
- Work independently in a field service environment while displaying a professional and confident relationship with the customer
- Diagnose issues with re-installed equipment using diagnostic software
- Communicate effectively with customers
- This position requires travel
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Technical degree or certification is a plus
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Problem solving skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Able to travel to customer locations for extended periods of time ( 1 week +)
- Work with common hand tools.
- Competitive wages
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401 (k)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.