Permanent position: Growing manufacturer of hydraulic heavy equipment is looking to hire a permanent Field Service Technician. This opportunity will be based in the Jupiter, FL area. The ideal candidate will have abilities to repair and troubleshoot hydraulic equipment in a local territory and be willing to travel locally, with occasional overnight stays and on-call duty. A clean driving record required.This role comes with a very competitive compensation plan, annual reviews and paid overtime as well as excellent benefits. Equipment is new, state-of-the-art. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Responsibilities for the Field Service Technician• Field Service Technician will provide preventative maintenance and repair of hydraulic systems in heavy equipment including hydraulic cranes and truck-mounted forklifts.
• Operate forklifts, small cranes and mechanical hoists as needed.
• Interact with and train customer/dealer technicians
• Evaluate warranty claims and assist with documentation, report of labor, work orders and inspections
Requirements for the Field Service Technician• Must be willing to travel locally and have a clean driving record
• Minimum 3 years' experience in mechanical troubleshooting and equipment repairs including electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, structural and engine systems.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Strong organizational and communication skills
Benefits• Excellent full benefits package