“A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work.”
~ Colin Powell
Are you a person that gets energized by producing massive results? Have you been consistently described as being a high producer in the past? Do you thrive in a high activity and production environment?
If you are this type of person, this job just might be a good fit for you!
Over the last 20 years, Metal Roof Contractors has established the highest performance expectations from our customers. Our team and our Owner/President for the past 2 years, Doug Yarholar, strive to sustain a culture of team work, results and staying ahead of the markets while continuing to meet and grow the expectations of our customers.
Does this language sound interesting? Can you relate to this message?? If so, please take a moment to envision working with a growing construction company that produces results and keep reading…
Metal Roof Contractors 5 Core Values
- Team – Working together, sacrificing for team goals
- Humility – Selfless approach to daily work
- Honesty – Not cut corners to gain an advantage
- Production – Get results
- Service – Customer first; Do what you say
To provide on-site coordination and install and crew management for construction projects, including coordinating install sequence, material deliveries, equipment, ensuring that drawings and specifications are being strictly followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget. Field Superintendent shall be responsible for task scheduling, productivity, quality control, crew management, and meeting job site safety requirements.
Essential Job Functions
- Direct supervision and management of a crew of 4 to 6 people.
- Coordinate and availability to travel for extended periods as needed.
- Supervise, direct and coordinate activities of labor, subcontractors.
- Coordinate the delivery of tools, materials and equipment, both scheduling and quantities.
- Communication and coordination with other trades and subcontractors on site.
- Daily management of construction schedule.
- Read, understand and communicate construction documents such as drawings, scopes of work, schedules, specifications, safety manuals etc.
- Responsible for paperwork, timesheets and ensuring MRC Safety policies are being followed.
- Attend weekly/regular jobsite coordination meetings.
- Ensure all company policies, standards and procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
- Follow all company policies and procedures in completing all projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Be consistent with meaningful communication.
- Give recognition and praise.
- Provide feedback, mentorship, and training.
- Be prepared and have a plan.
- Have a back-up plan.
- Be safe.
- Hold yourself and others accountable.
- Demonstrate good problem solving.
- Be an effective decision maker.
- Put customer first.
- Be honest.
- Be dedicated.
Pay Range: $35,000 - $55,000 based on qualifications and abilities. We strive to pay you what you’re worth to the company.
Are you still reading? Does this language get your heart rate up? Does this position sound like a perfect fit for you? Can you see yourself knocking this job out of the park? If so, we need to talk soon… very soon!