Noritsu America Corporation is the world's largest manufacturer of professional photofinishing and digital imaging equipment. In addition to manufacturing world class equipment, Noritsu provides a national footprint for onsite service and support on a wide array of Ophthalmic, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Dental, Security, Imaging and Photofinishing equipment. Noritsu America Corporation is headquartered in Buena Park, California.
Our Technical Service Representatives provide On-Site technical assistance for our customers in the installation, maintenance, and operation of a wide array of electronic, electromechanical and optical equipment.
- Installing systems and products by ordering and delivering components; installing equipment; programming systems; completing acceptance tests.
- Maintain systems and products by responding to problems; conducting tests; diagnosing problems; completing repairs.
- Maintain records by documenting original system, upgrades, and repairs.
- Update job knowledge by participating in classes provided by Noritsu and other manufacturers in addition to reading professional publications and online training.
- Prefer field service, PC/Networking and Electrical/Electronic experience.
- Ophthalmic experience is a plus
- Must have a mechanical aptitude.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of computers.
- Must be able to work Overtime and be willing and able to travel.
- Must have a strong ability to communicate both written and oral
- Must be neat, well organized and pay attention to detail
- Must be well groomed and possess a positive attitude
- Must be comfortable and able to perform within a professional/medical office type environment with the highest of standards.