Roswell, GA based loyalty company has the need for a fulltime File Processing Administrator.
Monitor and track inbound and outbound files for processing. This position requires an in-depth understanding of the file formats for each inbound and outbound file as well as knowledge of where files land coming in and dropped to going out. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
- Ensures all daily inbound files arrive and are picked up by the BreakAway DIET application, tokenized, encrypted and scheduled to be run at the scheduled time
- Ensures successful completion of all scheduled jobs for each client inbound file
- Any file processing errors are identified by this position and the file load is “backed out” and research undertaken to identify the source of the failed job run
- There are daily cash files that are transmitted back to either the client or the client’s processor for posting cash redemptions back to card accounts. Insure all files are created and successfully transmitted back to the FI for posting
- File locations (inbound and outbound)
- File Transfer Applications
- File Formats and data locations
- Problem solving for files that error during processing
- Processing Logging
Proficient in the following Software
- Other file editing tools that are 3rd party
Required Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED plus some college or Technical school preferably in Computer Science or programming fields.
- This job operates in a high paced professional office environment and this role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers and smartphones.
- Medical/Dental/Life benefits are offered after 90 day period