For more than 60 years, HEICO Corporation, a NYSE traded company, has thrived by serving niche segments of the aviation, defense, space and electronics industries by providing innovative and cost-saving products and services. HEICO’s high-energy culture focuses our Team Members on providing high quality products and services to our customer base, which is made up of most of the world’s airlines and the defense industry. Our leadership approach creates a dynamic environment that continually challenges our Team Members to perform their best.
Turbine Kinetics, a subsidiary of HEICO Aerospace Corporation is currently recruiting a Final Inspector that will be based in Glastonbury, CT. In this position, the Final Inspector will:
- Ability to read blueprints
- Responsible for planning and executing various types of inspection methods
- Work directly with engineers for continuous improvement
- Review supplier supplied certifications including but be limited to material certification & special processes
- Strong work ethic (flexibility to work occasional long hours)
- Highly responsive customer requirements, with a high attention for details
- Must work well with others and be flexible in handling a variety of tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to effectively interact with employees of all levels
HEICO Corporation offers competitive compensation, an excellent 401K plan, and medical, dental, life, and disability insurance. Phone calls or faxes will not be accepted.
Click Here To Apply