Our client is currently seeking a Finance Business Systems Analyst
Please contact email@example.com for immediate consideration.
This is for w2 candidates ONLY! Thank you.
This position serves as an analyst on the functional support/development areas that include implementation, system analysis, planning, design, development and support for CFS. The career level requires independent and proactive initiative to lead the functional aspects of ADT projects and resolve complex application issues. The candidate must have solid functional skills and knowledge with a high level of experiences of PeopleSoft Finance application modules including General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Asset Management, Accounts Receivable/Billing, Requisition/Purchase Orders, Expense, Workflow, Cash Management, Financial Gateway and Imaging System as well as Integration Broker/Messaging configuration and functionality. The analyst should also have hands on experience with fit-gap analysis, Query development, SQL, and tracing. This position will support all Finance development/projects with all modules and is designated 70% functional and 30% technical. However, specific support assignments may change at any time based on the ADT projects and priorities.
Required skills and experience: -Coordinate program and functional specification development/testing as well as time and cost estimates for customizations, upgrades and other project activities. This includes coordination of discussions with module group and campus representatives;
- Conduct application testing (at all levels; unit, system and integration) to ensure quality and standards are met;
- Complete development as identified based on coordination with other technical SME team members;
- Undertake special projects as directed (including working with other SME teams to facilitate cross training and coverage of all application areas (HR, Student and CO Applications).
- Oversight and/or development of the functional specification preparation;
- Produce deliverables to ensure quality and expectations for standards are met;
- Validate of the testing efforts of all customization, upgrade and other releases;
- Coordinate development efforts with project managers, technical leads and other functional leads as necessary;
- Support 23 campuses and the Chancellor's Office with ongoing implementation and upgrade for CFS baseline with an emphasis on the Modules of Procure to Pay, General Ledger, Asset Management, Accounts Receivable, Billing, and 1099 Processing;
- Query and query access group. -3-5+ years of experience working with the PeopleSoft Finance application version 9.1 or above.
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Computer Science or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Must possess comprehensive and in-depth knowledge and Functional/Technical experience with Finance modules including General Ledger, Accounts Receivables/Billing, Accounts Payables, Purchasing, Expense, Financial Gateway, Commitment control, etc.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills with development experience in PeopleTools - Application Designer, SQR, App Engine, PeopleCode, Query and BI Publisher.
- Excellent application implementation life cycle skills including experience developing requirements, fit/gap analysis, application configurations, functional specifications, system integration, production enhancement and support. Ability to translate requirements and needs analysis into functional designs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational and leadership skills, and well-developed interpersonal skills to work effectively with a wide variety of ITS clients and outside consultants and suppliers.