RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is assisting a world class health care company in Bridgewater, NJ area who seeks a Finance Manager. This is a brand-new role with a progressive company.
- Global close acceleration
- Global standardization and consistency
- Adherence to accounting policies and compliance with internal controls and procedures
- Continuous process improvement including benchmarking with best in class organizations
- Finance employee engagement initiatives
- Strategies to coordinate and implement global training programs
- Other key Finance initiatives e.g. roll-out of global corporate cards, adherence to Global Data Protection Regulation, etc.
This company offers a competitive compensation package with fantastic benefits. This is opportunity to create processes & be part of developing a new department.
- B.S. degree in Accounting
- CPA license
- Minimum 5 years of progressive professional experience in Internal audit or Internal controls or SOX or process improvement
- Project management or consulting experience a plus
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take ownership and drive projects/issues to completion
- Ability to influence people at all levels throughout the organization
- Strong written and verbal skills enabling effective communication with all levels of management
- Strong organizational skills required to coordinate across multiple organizations, processes and initiatives
- Individual must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Travel is about 10-15%
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.