E CLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated Delivery™ and Managed Services.
Finance Process Manager
Eclaro is looking for a Finance Process Manager for an opportunity for our financial services client in Duluth, Georgia
About Client Corporation
Client Corporation (NYSE: Client) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. Client's assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, healthcare, hospitality, entertainment, gaming and public sector organizations in more than 100 countries. Client is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia.
The Finance Process Manager - Projects is responsible for ensuring that changes to financial systems and associated processes are adequately designed, tested and implemented to optimize the existing investment in systems and to ensure that results of operations are efficiently and accurately recorded.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Mentors and supports a team of Finance Managers and others, including improving subordinate skill sets
• Makes team assignments as necessary Coordinates with IT to ensure projects impacting financial systems are successfully designed, tested and implemented, with minimal to no post implementation failures
• Provides support for and assists in prioritization of change requests and incidents logged with IT
• Ensures business requirements of Finance users, and Controllership are clearly defined and solutions developed meet the needs of users, minimizing customization and manual workarounds
• Coordinates development and use of corporate reporting within areas of responsibility
• Identifies Continuous Improvement opportunities to improve accounting controls, increase efficiency and reduce costs Other requests, items or tasks as assigned by management
• Key Performance Metrics for this role include: Projects implemented successfully with minimal to no post-implementation issues. Projects implemented within the defined timelines. Number and quality of continuous improvement opportunities identified & implemented
• Reduce the number and complexity of customizations
• Increase automation and globalize processes wherever possible
• Undergraduate degree in Accounting required
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong sense of accountability for results
• 5-10 years of experience in systems implementation, controllership, functional business analysis and/or related roles
• Ability to work effectively with cross functional teams to drive resolution to issues and drive process improvement
• Knowledge of basic accounting principles is required Experience in Oracle Financials required
• Graduate degree in Accounting, Finance and/or MIS
• Business Analysis and/or Super User level for General Ledger, Order Management, Receivables, Payables and/or Inventory modules
• Experience with Business Objects, Crystal Reports or similar software
Visit our careers site for a list of the benefits offered in your region in addition to a competitive base salary and strong work/family programs.
All other parties authorized to work in the US area encouraged to apply. We are unable to subcontract for this opportunity.
(212 901 3839)
Please see job openings at http://eclaroit.com/opportunities/current-job-openings/
E CLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services. E CLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to iClienteased and changing demands and iClientease their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: E claro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees