Coordinate, monitor, and perform financial activities such as planning, procurement, and investments related to the Treasury Department in an automotive manufacturing environment to meet and exceed company goals and objectives.
- Assist with corporate funding as needed. Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations, to project future funding needs or to report to management regarding funding.
- Process new funding in SAP such as interest payments and monthly accruals.
- Coordinate investor visits to HMMA including communication with financial institutions and preparation of documents and materials.
- Advise Senior Management of loans, liquidity, and investments.
- Analyze and research the latest investment products and regulations to provide accurate information to Senior Management.
- Engage knowledgeably and confidently with banking officials to satisfy requests in a timely manner within the confines of good judgement and the internal control environment.
- Respond to audit and banking inquiries in a timely manner; as required, make calls to the bank directly; liaise with certain banks.
- Support cash forecasting process.
- Contribute to the global cash management strategy.
- Maintain compliance and develop relations relative to International Banking.
- Advise Senior Management with respect to banking practices, balances, and upcoming maturities and issues.
- Report on certain banking activities and cash/debt positions to top management.
- Responsible for other treasury/banking projects or duties as assigned or needed.
- Maintain intensive and detailed Excel spreadsheets in support of treasury operations, must be able to review and debug complicated formulas to ensure accurate results.
- Assist with month-end closing and financial audit.
- Prepare Treasury monthly report including (cash flow and forecast, expenses, economic forecast, investment funding expenditures, etc.).
- Administer, coordinate, and comply with all Business Management System (BMS), Environmental Management System (EMS), and Safety Management System (SMS) requirements.
- Meet all other requirements as assigned.
♦ Bachelor’s degree or equivalent desired
♦ 0 – 10 years of job related experience preferred
♦ 3 – 5 years experience in banking, cash flow forecasting, daily bank reconciliation desired
Skills / Knowledge
♦ MS Excel
♦ MS PowerPoint
♦ SAP FI system experience desired