- Maintain current and thorough knowledge of Raymond James' products and services.
- Obtain deep knowledge of client's financial picture and recommend and implement appropriate investments and services.
- Regularly visit and train retail branches on prospecting for new business opportunities.
- Participate in weekly conference calls with branch banking.
- Develop and maintain network of referral sources outside of the bank for potential referral opportunities.
- Respond to all referrals in a timely manner and provide appropriate feedback to referrer.
- Stay in touch with bank partners to determine the type of business they are looking for.
- Look for opportunities to cross sell and refer appropriate business back to bank partners.
- Whenever possible, look for opportunities to deepen the client relationship by expanding the number of appropriate Raymond James products and services used. This includes insurance products.
- Achieve established sales goals and objectives. Cross sell other bank products and services.
- Keep current with outstanding documentation requirements for Raymond James accounts.
- Respond to "Action Required" messages from Raymond James in a timely manner.
- Review accounts with clients to determine suitability of holdings at least once per year.
- Execute client requests for funds disbursements, money receipts, TOD's, and other account functions in a timely and compliant manner.
- Follow and fully support Quality Service Standards with customer service, written communications, telephone etiquette and customer service inquiries, both internal and external.
- Maintain customer files and records; ensure all are in compliance with Bank and FINRA regulations.
- Maintain all information in strict confidence and take the necessary actions to safeguard the assets of Union Savings Bank and its customers.
- Maintain all necessary client files and records.
- Record all client and prospective client interaction using CRM, notes in Client Center, and FIS Sales Management tracking system.
- Seek assistance from team associates when necessary and appropriate.
- Complete regulatory training and CE's to maintain securities and insurance licenses, including but not limited to: firm element, FINRA, CT Insurance, AML, USB BVS assignments.
- Maintain all applicable compliance files in the satellite branch. Make sure all appropriate and necessary copies are sent to the OSJ.
- Promptly report any and all client complaints, or comments that one may perceive as a complaint, whether written or verbal, to your executive manager.
- Stay current on compliance and policy requirements or changes from Raymond James.
High School or better.
Bachelors or better.
7-10 years: Investment or related experience.
Licenses & Certifications
Series License 7
Life Ins Producers Lics
FINRA Series 66
CT Prtnrshp for LT Care
Series License 53
Series License 24
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.