Manages financial analysis and contractual terms assessment supporting proposal development for RES Support Services (O&M and Asset Management) including solar, storage and other renewable energy project opportunities.
- Supports the financial analysis, contractual terms and economic evaluation, and risk analysis of support services proposals for solar, storage and other emerging renewable project opportunities.
- Builds, operates and maintains complex excel models to analyze, value and price potential project-level contracts.
- Assists in-house business development team in screening and modeling potential projects and assists in the preparation of bid packages.
- Advises senior management on the key drivers, returns and risks of potential projects and transactions.
- Follows safety and security procedures and determines appropriate action. Reports potentially unsafe conditions and uses materials and equipment properly.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong analytical, evaluation, planning and excel modeling skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced Excel skills, familiarity with Word and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with energy market dynamics and the ability to stay current with changing technologies and regulations influencing the continued adoption of renewable energy.
- Ability to work independently or in a team to prioritize, complete assignments accurately and within tight deadlines.
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting or engineering, or equivalent experience in business and accounting.
- Minimum of three years of renewable energy project finance or energy industry experience in an investment banking environment.
Physical requirements and environment:
The work environment and physical demands characteristics are representative of those the employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Performs primarily sedentary office duties with occasional travel to other Company offices or construction sites. Incumbent may occasionally lift up to 10 pounds and may be required to sit, stand, walk and use a computer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug test as a condition of employment.
RES is proud to be an EEO employer.