Position SummaryArizona Oncology Associates is looking for a Financial Analyst. Great opportunity to join a team that focuses on patient care - Located in beautiful Tucson, you will have the ability to enjoy small town living with big city amenities on top of a rewarding work/life balance.
The ideal candidate will have the following background and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting and minimum three to five years experience in accounting and financial analysis. Prior health care experience preferred.
- Position is considering all levels of experience
- Under general supervision, prepares financial statements, monthly analytics, and ad hoc reporting as well as supports budgeting and forecasting. Supports and trains users on various financial systems. Analyzes, consolidates and distributes financial statements and reports. Performs actual to budget and forecast analysis. Supports and adheres to the US Oncology Compliance Program, to include the Code of Ethics and Business Standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs preparation of financial statements and financial and variance analysis of income statements, balance sheets, etc.
- Performs preparation of standard monthly reports related to revenue, discounts, and cash receipt analysis.
- Performs historical data analysis and ad hoc reporting.
- Prepares monthly financial reports for distribution including General Ledger, Income Statement and other specialized reports.
- May provide computerized financial systems assistance and expertise to practice sites.
- Performs budget management and forecasting.
- Performs product line analysis.
- Undertakes special financial projects as assigned by Director, Practice Profitability.
As the largest cancer practice in Arizona, we are proud to provide advanced and compassionate Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Gynecologic Oncology and Hematologic services. Our physicians and staff incorporate a multidisciplinary, personalized approach to treatment to enhance the patient experience by providing complete care in convenient, community-based locations.
We are proud to provide patients with access to the latest treatments, state-of-the-art technology, and an extensive research program. We believe it is beneficial to patients’ that these therapies are provided in a community setting, because it allows you to remain close to home and to your support system. Arizona Oncology physicians are supported by talented clinical staff that are sensitive to the needs of cancer patients and their caregivers.
United in Healing with The US Oncology Network
Arizona Oncology is united in healing with The US Oncology Network, one of the nation’s largest community-based cancer treatment and research networks focused on advancing cancer care in America. As an affiliate of The US Oncology Network, Arizona Oncology is united with more than 1,000 physicians and 10,000 cancer professionals nationwide.
Ready For Your Next Career Challenge? We’d Love to Hear from You!
If you possess the above qualifications and a desire to make a difference, we invite you to submit your resume and apply. In addition to a great career opportunity, we offer excellent benefits, a team environment, professional development, and the chance to be part of a nationwide network dedicated to fight the war against cancer.
The US Oncology Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.