The primary purpose of the Financial Analyst (Clinical Trials) is to provide research specific support and guidance to Principal Investigators with Clinical Trial studies post administration of contracts. The role is to safeguard CINJ contract resources and determine appropriate allocations to multiple cost centers. Responsible for the daily administration of study budgets, maintenance of documentations from the startup until the study closeout (end of contract).
- Correlates contract budgets, study calendars and posting expenses to clinical trial accounts.
- Perform post award invoicing including patient care costs billing of industry sponsored clinical trials.
- Serve as liaison between CINJ Finance business office and Sponsors by communication to resolve financial issues pertaining to contract budget language reimbursements.
- Performs checklist of audits on clinical research billing and related practices and reports deviations as appropriate to Supervisor.
- Reviews and prepare comparative analysis of account balance discrepancies between sponsors and CINJ financial records.
- Final completion of clinical trial study close out and adherence to process steps to inactivate accounts.
- Adheres to departmental process and procedures in the conduct of post administration of clinical trial contracts by providing work direction to Financial Analysts in the performance of their assignments.
- Maintains working knowledge of HIPPA, IRB and other applicable guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting
- Strong accounting and analytical skills -minimum 3 years' experience
- Knowledge and experience working with CTMS (Clinical Trial Management System)- preferred ONCORE
- Minimum 2 years' experience with Clinical Contracts or Basic Research
- Knowledge of FDA regulations, ICH/GCP/HIPPA/IRB guidelines
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal, oral, written and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft suite - preferred advanced level in Excel
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.