Responsible for financial analysis and reporting of CheapCaribbean.com, Beachbound.com and Applevacations.com’s business operations; including supporting Annual Operating Plan, driving expense control, performing variance analysis and ad-hoc modeling and analysis. This position will work directly with operational leadership to drive an environment of financial accountability, while striving for improved accuracy and efficiency of timely reporting.
- Analyze volume and profitability against prior year, plan, and forecast
- Monitor, measure, and analyze key performance metrics as part of periodical variance analysis (weekly, monthly, yearly)
- Perform complex financial analysis functions
- Develop weekly business review dashboards for cheapcaribbean.com and applevacations.com
- Develop, enhance and automate weekly & monthly BI dashboards (Birst)
- Develop monthly EBITDA forecast by coordinating inputs from Revenue Management, Marketing, and Product. Track forecasting accuracy on multiple metrics and reporting scenarios
- Assist with development of monthly forecast and business review presentations for ALG Distribution leadership
- Responsible for SG&A expense planning, monitoring, and business decisions. Support hiring decisions based on forecast & budget availability
- Partner with Call Center leadership to track agent turn-over and assist with new class hiring
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting activities including SG&A, capital planning, shared ALG expense coordination
- Develop analysis and proforma P&L on business cases; present details, and provide recommendations
- Support multiple projects throughout the organization
- Design and develop financial models
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a financial related field; MBA preferred
- Strong Excel skills with modeling experience.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to react quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong cultural fit
- Knowledge of Travel Industry preferred.
- MS Access experience a plus; worked with relational databases