Established international consumer goods manufacturer is looking for a Marketing Sales Analyst to support 5 regions to support sales analysis and reporting for important national projects.
The ideal Marketing Sales Analyst will:
• Articulate in depth analysis and provide recommendations and solutions
• Support five different regions and provide territory analysis to support sales consultants
• Provide analysis for sales process, productivity, sales efficiency and optimization; trends and evaluate regional sales goals
• Provide customized sales report via salesforce
• Provide quantitative analyst including return on investment, trending, identification, risk, forecasting, regressions, correlation and probability
The ideal Marketing Sales Analyst should have:
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong ability to paint a picture based on numbers
• Articulate and able to communicate with VP's
• Tableau experience highly desirable
• Financial background
• 2-4 years related experience
• Bachelors degree in finance, accounting or similar emphasis
In exchange the Marketing Sales Analyst will receive compensation up to $80K, annual bonus, unlimited PTO, and full benefits package.
For immediate consideration, submit your resume today!