Location US-MI-Durand | US-MI-Lansing
Posted Date 1 week ago (6/13/2018 9:21 AM)
Job ID 2018-36641 # Positions 1 Category Finance
Terex Corporation is a global business leader that manufactures a broad range of equipment for use in various industries, including the construction, infrastructure, and quarrying, recycling, surface mining, shipping, transportation, refining, utility and maintenance industries. The Company operates in five business segments throughout the world: Terex Aerial Work Platforms, Terex Construction, Terex Cranes, Terex Materials Processing, and Terex Material Handling and Port Solutions.
Due to growth and change within Terex to become more operational finance, we seek a Financial Analyst to support Minerals Processing Systems. The role will support MP and the sites in all areas of reporting, detailed analysis, planning, support, and controls.
- Assist site in the monthly and quarterly close process for operational review and accuracy.
- Monthly / Quarterly site reporting including preparation of key monthly operational business summaries. Compares performance with operating plans and standards and covering key performance indicators. Provides reports and ensures detailed explanations of variances to budgets, forecasts, and prior year.
- Department spending tracking, review and communications to management timely. Manufacturing support for spending and absorption analysis, efficiency tracking.
- Prepare and assist with forecasts and budgets as required, including being able to forecast a full balance sheet, departmental expenses and completion of supplemental information.
- Assist with data input, tracking, or reporting with weekly scorecards, working capital updates, cost trackers, etc...
- Prepares sales and margin analysis on machines, parts and service transactions.
- Perform revenue recognition verification and support to sales and finance departments.
- Participate in S&OP for inputs, analysis and reviews, machine scheduling meetings.
- Support Global parts as needed for cost and analysis, including P&L review, standard cost maintenance, and new year standards roll.
- Creates templates as needed in support of the role. Use of local ERP system, Encompix,and also use other support systems including Oracle ERP, GLWand, and Hyperion(HFM) tools to Excel for data Analysis.
- Work with Shared Services and other sites as needed on data & follow up on irregularities, become business partners to each other. Assist as liaison between to facilitate processes.
- Coordinate with management on Sox issues and reviews to ensure compliance. Assist as needed with monthly, quarterly and semi-annual Sox testing.
- Direct support to Operational Controller with various other projects or ad hoc reporting as needed.
- Bachelors degree (in Finance or Accounting)
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a financial or business analyst.
- Operational experience within manufacturing business would be advantageous.
- Must have expert Microsoft Office Products experience, specifically with Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Word as well as the ability to learn corporate ERP system
- Evidence of comfort and familiarity around top management
- Willing to travel occasionally
Apply for this job Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Your application choices are:
It is the policy of the company to attract and retain the best qualified employees. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidate based on work-related factors and without regard to non work-related factors including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or other qualifying veteran.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
To search for more jobs, go to http://jobs.terex.com