Job Title: Financial Analyst III
Contract: 5+ Month
Location: Memphis, TN
The Gross to Net Analyst role is responsible for the day-to-day ownership of chargeback and membership related activities: chargeback processing, customer maintenance, deduction and dispute resolution, managing wholesaler relationships, and oversight. Within that scope of responsibility the analyst is accountable for proactively identifying and communicating issues, determining impact, and proposing resolutions. This role is critical in initiating process improvement recommendations, providing training, and proactively addressing and resolving inquiries from internal stakeholders and external customers. Strong analytical and interpersonal skills are essential for working with business partners, ensuring process efficiency, and delivering upon operational objectives. The analyst works closely with other GFS G2N colleagues to achieve department metrics and lead strategic projects as needed.
The position requires excellent problem solving skills, management to results, organizational agility, customer service, and the ability to build strong relationships across the end to end process. The position will be based in Memphis.
- Ability to process a high volume of chargeback lines accurately and in accordance with Pfizer policy.
• Capacity to create and maintain Pfizer customer master data in compliance with Pfizer standards.
• Aptitude for analysis of process issues. Must be able to research deductions and resolve claims from customers.
• Support escalations from internal and external stakeholders and quickly find common ground to solve the root issue.
• Maintain agreed metrics and goals. Ability to analyze and explain deviations from goal.
• Excellent customer service skills and the capability to quickly turnaround all customer, manager, and colleague inquires.