Job Title: Financial Analyst
Location: Memphis, TN
Duration: 05 Months
The Gross to Net Center of Excellence (G2N CoE) is part of Global Financial Solutions (GFS). The G2N CoE consists of the Chargebacks, Membership, and Medicaid Rebates process areas. The G2N Organization has colleagues in two locations: Memphis, TN and San Jose, Costa Rica. These locations play an important role in the domestic revenue cycle because each year they process 16 million US wholesaler chargeback submissions totaling $4.5 billion in credits and Medicaid rebate claims totaling $1.1 billion.
The Gross to Net Analyst role is responsible for the day-to-day ownership of chargeback and membership related activities: chargeback processing, customer maintenance, deduction and dispute resolution, managing wholesaler relationships, and oversight. Within that scope of responsibility the analyst is accountable for proactively identifying and communicating issues, determining impact, and proposing resolutions. This role is critical in initiating process improvement recommendations, providing training, and proactively addressing and resolving inquiries from internal stakeholders and external customers. Strong analytical and interpersonal skills are essential for working with business partners, ensuring process efficiency, and delivering upon operational objectives. The analyst works closely with other GFS G2N colleagues to achieve department metrics and lead strategic projects as needed.
The position requires excellent problem solving skills, management to results, organizational agility, customer service, and the ability to build strong relationships across the end to end process. The position will be based in Memphis.
- Ability to process a high volume of chargeback lines accurately and in accordance with company policy.
- Capacity to create and maintain company customer master data in compliance with company standards.
- Aptitude for analysis of process issues. Must be able to research deductions and resolve claims from customers.
- Support escalations from internal and external stakeholders and quickly find common ground to solve the root issue.
- Maintain agreed metrics and goals. Ability to analyze and explain deviations from goal.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of relevant functional accounting or finance experience
- Proficiency in PC skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to conduct meetings and present ideas to groups
- Customer service oriented. Able to respond to a large volume of inquiries.
- Detail oriented. Must be able to complete repetitive processing correctly every time.
- Strong organizational skills required to coordinate with business partners both in and out of the organization
- Ability to operate independently and remain focused through change or uncertainty