A multi-national consumer business is looking for a solid (Senior) Financial/Business Analyst to join their team and create future structure and process.
- My client is a multi-national consumer packaged goods business. They have a strong global network and a solid business in the United States.
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Conducts performance analyses of vendors and sales based on category/type
- Supports the implementation of business solutions
- Builds analytical models to assess business performance as requested
- Identifies opportunities and provides recommendations for effective analytics to cross-functional teams
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 3+ years of relevant financial analyst or business analyst experience
- Proactive and flexible personality
- Chinese Mandarin language skill preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
- New position established with a growing business
- Highly competitive base salary with full benefits and 401K
- Be involved with global operations