The Financial Analyst is responsible for the training, coordination, and documentation of budgets for all departments. Responsible for analyzing and reporting on monthly budget to actual reports and investigate variances. The Financial analyst may assist in determining changes needed to address those variances. Identifies trends and developments in the companies and presents findings to senior management. May conduct special financial and business related studies and cooperate with other departments in the preparation of analyses.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
• Review, analyze, investigate, and report monthly budget vs. actual variances for various entities. Will work with accounting staff to obtain necessary information. May work with various department managers to understand data.
• Annual Budgets - Will provide assistance to department manager for creation of budgets. May be involved in preparing and reviewing budgets, analyze and uploading annual budgets
• Review, analyze, investigate, and assisting in projections and other financial studies regarding various entities or future business.
• Other miscellaneous projects associated with projections and other financial studies, as requested and directed.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or closely related field
• 5+ years of accounting experience
SALARY RANGE & BENEFITS
• $60k-75k Annually
Feel free to reach out to Rachel Crissinger directly at Rachel.Crissinger@RandstadUSA.comHelp or 602.977.1114
skills: Financial Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.