Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Financial Analyst - Product Control Specialist for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The AMRS Rates Team in New York supports the Interest Rates Derivatives Business. This business serves our corporate, financial, and individual investor customers by offering a wide variety of interest rate products. The primary focus of our Client's team is Controls (Valuation, Disclosures, P&L Explain, Spreadsheet compliance, Balance Sheet, Capital, regulatory (Volcker), etc. Our Client's business partners include Sales and Trading, Market and Credit Risk. Key priorities for our team are ensuring all controls are being implemented accurately and timely.
- Perform daily and weekly PnL substantiation through a risk based explain
- Review of material new deals.
- Review of changes to daily balance sheet & substantiation to transactional activity.
- Balance sheet analysis (capital, liquidity, exposures etc.) including inventory aging and its reporting.
- Participate in the month end close, including Financial Disclosures and calculation and recording of netting entries
- Maintain spreadsheets in compliance with the firm's spreadsheet policy
- Prepare monthly and quarterly commentaries for senior management, regulators, and investor relations
- Monthly Independent Price verification
- Responsible for moderately complex financial activities involving the implementation of strategic plans, profitability analysis, forecasting and financial reporting for a line of business or staff area.
- Works on activities and projects with others with the business unit.
- May lead small projects and coordinate resources.
- In some cases, will act as team leader.
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance
- 3-5 years of product control experience in the financial industry
- Strong financial analytics experience; ability to problem solve a must
- Experience with Excel and complex spreadsheets (v look ups, pivot tables, macros)
- Ability to work independently to drive outcomes, but also be a team player
- Strong communication skills and presentation skills
- Control focused
- Experience with Fixed Income products
Interested in applying? Contact Charly Vie at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.