RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Financial Analyst in Sacramento, California (CA).
Under general direction of the applicable Manager/Director of Credit, the Financial Analyst will be responsible for supporting and researching customer credit history required for credit decisions. This person will also be responsible for maintaining company credit files, in accordance with Corporate Credit policies.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Review customer financial statements, Experian reports, Dun & Bradstreet reports and other customer-provided references in order to make recommendations to customer credit files on a recurring basis
- Evaluate liquidity, profitability and credit history of individual or company being evaluated using designated financial analysis tools
- Communicate credit department policy and procedures to company personnel and external customers
- Review customer accounts and recommend credit limits
- Minimize bad debt risk and maximize accounts receivable collections
- Research and identify required documentation to enable management to make decisions regarding additions of new accounts and revisions of credit limits on existing accounts
- Interact daily with Credit Directors or Credit Managers, Sales team, other internal Management members, and external customers
- Perform related duties as assigned
- Requires broad training in fields such as Business Administration, Accountancy, Sales, Marketing, Computer Sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a two year Associate's degree program, technical vocational training, or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Normally requires a minimum of two (2) to three (3) years directly related and progressively responsible experience
- Working knowledge of financial analysis (balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement)
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Working knowledge of credit and collection operations procedures and principles
- Strong interpersonal skills; good relationship building skills
- Strong analytical skills required to quickly identify any trends and/or patterns to customer payment issues
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Ability to multi task in a high-volume environment & effectively prioritize
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications required; SAP is desired
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.