RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in Warwick, Rhode Island (RI) that has an immediate need for a Senior Financial Analyst who will help the finance team find new ways to add value and provide strategic support. This multi-department facing position will offer opportunities to drive better business partnering and insights, while growing your FP&A leadership and interpersonal skills. You are considered a business partner and your contributions will make a difference. You can have an impact on new business growth opportunities through development of business case scenarios.
- Responsible for performing the day-to-day financial reporting and business analysis for a variety of functional areas
- Work with Accounting department to assist with data driven aspects of the month-end and year-end close process
- Research and prepare variance analysis and explanations
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of the periodic management reporting of financial results for assigned functional areas
- Analyze data to ensure proper accounting procedures have been followed
- Prepare weekly and monthly financial reports, KPIs, and other exhibits as requested
- Describe an insightful use of financial analysis techniques, tools, and concepts to provide practical counsel to business area partners and management to drive business results
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Expert-level analytical and financial modeling skills
- Must have extremely MS Excel skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Strong presence with the ability to interact with Senior Leadership
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.