Headway Workforce Solutions is currently seeking a Financial Associate for a 3+ month contract opportunity in Columbus, OH, with our partner, one of the leading applied science and technology development companies.
As a Finance Associate, you will:
- Provide Project Control and Estimating functional requirements for cost analysis and estimates for new business opportunities and project lifecycle financial management.
- Help prepare final proposal pricing in format required by the client
- Assist with project set-up activities and works with Project Management to design and implement Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
- Provide initial support to Project Management and broader finance team with financial analysis, execution, monitoring and control; and is familiar with the client's overhead-rate structure, accounting practices, and financial systems.
- Work with moderate supervision with Project and Finance Management to help identify and mitigate business risk and helps supports Project and Finance Management with ensuring compliance with Government Contracting regulations and contractual terms.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Must be a US citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a government security clearance.
- At least two years of related experience is preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to read, write, type, and use a telephone.
- This is a 3+ Month Contract.
- A government security clearance is required for this position.
- Hours are M-F, 40 hours per week.
Headway provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.