Senior Financial Consultant
$55-62 / hour
Senior Financial Consultant is responsible for strategic financial planning including conducting complex financial analysis for budget variance, capital budgeting, project evaluation (capital acquisition, divestiture, D&NRA), mergers and acquisitions, investment proposals, pricing strategies, project economics cash management, cost benefit analysis and pricing.
Senior Financial Consultant Responsibilities:
- Assess on implementation of external regulations and pronouncements
- Consult on and coordinate the analysis of finance analysts and senior finance analysts across the business/platform
- Provide professional guidance to finance analysts and senior finance analysts
- Work closely with the PMO Finance Leader to collect PMO requirements and report financial performance of the workstream on a regular basis
Senior Financial Consultant Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum of 1-3 years of similar experience in budgets, cost estimates, tracking, and reporting of costs
- Experience in working in large multi-discipline and multi-vendor programs
- Experience with managing financial and requisitions to pay/purchasing processes
- Experience with the managing data and spreadsheetsusing Microsoft Office and other software
- Experience working with IT Infrastructure projects is a plus.