Financial Controller, overseeing a large fast-growing team of Accounting and Finance professionals in their beautiful office in Boca Raton, FL.
$150mm in revenue, growing at a rate of 43% YoY
Lots of exposure to senior management
'Seat at the table' opportunity
- Annually - create; provide reports and analysis for year-end reporting. Serve in the year-end audit in working with our outside audit group to create an approved audited Financial Statement
- On a daily basis reconcile cash and project daily cash outflow; Prepare wire for payments to vendors; Daily provide a report that's shows a snapshot of the day's activity of sales/inventory/loan balance.
- Weekly review of all types of data related to items created in the system; Review if proper duty rates / class codes/ royalty codes are properly entered on items. Ensure the accuracy of data entered by other departments.
- Weekly and Monthly conduct a review of all data through various reports to ensure proper g/l posting through the system, this all culminates in the End of Month financial statement process… creating and producing reports for various cost and expense analysis against the projected budget.
- Monthly reporting of sales to create a quarterly report of royalties/commission paid to various vendors.
- Develop Ad hoc reports for interpretation and analysis
- Handle annual financial audits including physical count of inventory
- Responsible for managing operational data and ensuring data integrity and accuracy
- Oversees the preparation and evaluation of budgets and other financial operating reports, and presents findings and recommendations to top management
- Assist in special projects as necessary
Bachelors in Accounting/Finance and CPA preferred
Ability to manage a large, growing team
Strong soft skills; ability to command a room and present to Executives
Unrivalled prospects for progression
Ability to accelerate your career and earning potential at a rate unheard of in the industry