RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's client in Providence, Rhode Island (RI) is looking for a Financial Counselor.
- The Financial Counselor advises patients in all matters dealing with payment for hospital services
- Serves as a resource for hospital staff and external contacts regarding policies, procedures, and forms related to financial requirements for hospital services
- Provides assistance with other department activities as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED/equivalent required
- Bachelor's preferred
- Minimum of two years of hospital finance experience required
- State of RI Navigator Certification preferred
- Knowledge of personal computers and strong analytical skills required
- Must possess excellent human relation and communication skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.