Financial Information Analyst Position Information
The Financial Information Analyst will report directly to the VP of Finance and work in collaboration with the data analytics team.
Scope and Responsibilities
- Design and implement monthly management reporting dashboard
- Enhancement and institutionalization of Quarterly Board reporting
- Prepare monthly financial reporting that tells an informative story about performance and highlights successes and areas of improvement
- Work closely with VP of Finance to monitor financial status by analyzing results, monitoring variances and identify trends
- Collaborative and team-oriented leadership skills
- Problem solving and process improvement capabilities
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong technical finance capabilities
- Excellent management information reporting expertise
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Facility with Tableau software or similar reporting tool inclusive of Excel
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or M.B.A. in MIS, Finance
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in financial management; industry experience a bonus
This is a full time, direct position located in Pittsfield, Massachusetts in the beautiful Berkshire Hills and includes an excellent benefit package.
All interested applicants should forward a cover letter, their resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp
Why us? The Annie Selke Companies offers a creative, collaborative work environment in an entrepreneurial company. Our fresh, fun home textiles have been making waves in the home design industry since 1993, when Annie Selke started the business with an industrial sewing machine on her dining room table. From the very beginning, Annie’s creations have consistently wowed the home décor industry. Each month, her innovative designs and interiors are splashed liberally throughout the pages of top shelter magazines. Annie’s vibrant, imaginative creations have made the brand synonymous with quality and easy sophistication. An infectious blend of affordability, practicality and terrific design, the product lines are tailor-made for refined, relaxed living.
Learn more about The Annie Selke Companies at www.annieselke.com.  ;