FrontStream is seeking a Financial Operations Specialist to join our Financial Operations Department in Reston, VA in support of the charitable giving and volunteer programs we administer for our clients.
FrontStream supports over 10,000 charities and corporate customers across the globe. FrontStream is revolutionizing fundraising through its all-in-one platform, Panorama. We are the trusted provider of online fundraising and auctions, event management, donor management, and workplace giving to our international customer base. We have been serving the nonprofit sector for more than a decade, and we love what we do!
The Financial Operations Analyst is a key member of the Financial Operations Department supporting high volume payment processing activities. As a Financial Operations Specialist you will perform reconciliation tasks, process large volumes of check activity, create reports, assist customer support in resolving client issues, and engage in ground level research for database management. The ideal candidate will have superior organizational skills and be detail oriented. The position requires a highly analytic team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
Requested Knowledge, Skills and Abilities include:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting or related field with 0-2 years of relevant experience; or 3-5 years of applicable work experience in a financial environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office including Microsoft Excel’s data analytic functions.
- Experience with database management, data visualization, and trend analysis.
- The ability to deliver technical data to a non-expert audience.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Customer service experience is a plus.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to learn complex material quickly, allocate time efficiently across projects with competing deadlines, and work both independently and in team environments.
- Candidate must be comfortable working in an agile environment with proprietary web-based systems.
- Strong trouble-shooting and problem-solving capabilities are a must.
The company is headquartered in Reston, VA with offices in Cambridge, MA, Lancaster, PA, Toronto, ON and West Melbourne, VIC, Australia.
FrontStream is an equal opportunity employer. The successful applicant will have proven eligibility to work in the United States.