Atterro is seeking a Business Planning Specialist (marketing finance focus) for a long term contract position at Samsung in Overland Park, KS!
As a Business Planning Specialist you will be responsible for supporting marketing efforts for the mobile product portfolio for a top carrier partner.
* Operational administration including managing device logistics, term sheets and internal presentations
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to launch marketing and sales plans
* Ensure a seamless sales process through effective marketing and promotional tactics and collateral
* Manage and track Marketing Development Funds (MDF) budget to maintain alignment with annual and quarterly targets
* Enter marketing program data into SAP system and follow through with approvals and revisions
* Create automated reports and dashboards to communicate performance to targets, invoicing and payment status, and open/aging programs
* Serve as contact point with marketing and accounting departments as needed to facilitate month-end processes
* College degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Engineering is preferred
* Ideal experience level is 2-3 years; finance experience in technology, CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) and/or wireless. Sales/Marketing planning experience is a plus.
* Solid customer relationship skills
* Highly organized/detail oriented
* Self-motivated, proven leader
* Extensive project management skills
* Ability to develop marketing and sales presentations using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Capability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple assignments and projects
* Work independently and in a team environment in order to achieve personal and team goals and complete assignments within established time frames
This position is eligible for benefits and paid time off through Atterro.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.