RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Financial Systems Analyst in San Antonio, Texas (TX).
- Perform operational month-end revenue close processes
- Automation of manual processes
- Ad Hoc reporting and data requests
- Assist with project work
- Approximately one to two hours per day in meetings; Other time will be spent working through operational tasks, new development, and ad hoc requests; Priorities shift frequently in this role so it is very dynamic in nature
- Maintains and provides reporting on all global revenue data; Automates numerous cumbersome processes to improve data quality and reduce time spent on manual efforts; In addition, assist with any revenue GL related project tasks from both a system and accounting perspective
- The team works heavily with both the accounting and IT function at the company; From an accounting perspective, we work primarily with the revenue accounting and revenue technical accounting functions, but also assist other teams (Finance, Tax, AR, Billing) with Ad hoc requests and analysis as needed; From an IT standpoint, we are typically the contact for any revenue related question or request; This includes requirement discussions and inputs, performing UAT, etc.
- We work in a very team-focused environment, so the resource will be heavily ingrained in team interactions; The resource will be expected to reach out to various teams for more information, etc. so comfort working with others critical
- This role is a great opportunity for the candidate to showcase their skillset to create efficiency, automation, and improvements in revenue processes; Revenue is a critical metric so being involved in this facet of the business is exciting and challenging; This is a great company to work for with focus on being a great place to work
- 5+ years of experience in data analytics/reporting with a focus on financial data
- Experienced MS SQL/Oracle SQL/PostgreSQL user
- Microsoft Office experience (at least intermediate in Excel)
- Ability to problem solve and determine better and more automated approaches to processes
- Attention to detail, organized, team-player
Preferred Skills: (nice to haves):
- Additional coding languages - VBA, Python, etc.
Required Soft Skills:
- Ability to communicate clearly/concisely in person, email, and on phone
- Positive attitude and enjoys working in team environment
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.