Finish Superintendent for leading Multi-Family Superintendent based in Atlanta $65K-$90K
Your new company
A nationally recognized commercial Multi-Family contractor who focus on building an excellent product and strong relationships with their employees and clients, have an exciting job opportunity for an experienced Finish Superintendent to join their team working across Atlanta.
Your new role
Key functions of the Superintendent role will be to manage all finish activities across large, high spec Multi-family properties. You will the prepare punch list and schedule each item to ensure that the list is completed satisfactorily prior to inspection. You will directly supervise the activities of the subcontractors and punch carpenters to ensure all work is of the highest quality as well as assisting the rest of the site management team with managing job schedule, filing reports and site safety.
What you'll need to succeed
- 5+ years of commercial construction experience as a Superintendent on Multi-Family, Senior Living or Student housing projects
- Must have thorough knowledge of drywall systems and finish trades, analyzing construction documents, and ability to read blueprints.
- Proven experience closing out large high end projects would be highly advantageous.
- Proven experience of managing sites - able to manage multiple operations continually and communicate effectively.
- It is essential that you are adaptable and able to react to job changes positively.
What you'll get in return
Working for one of the major firms in the industry offers stability and the opportunity to work on large scale projects. You will receive a generous salary between S65k-$90K depending on experience as well as marketing leading benefits and career development opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.