An exceptional opportunity for a talented Finishing Superintendent to join a well established self performing developer in Westchester county.
My client is an owner, builder, and developer of high-end luxury residential apartments in Westchester County.
Finishing Superintendent will:
Provide overall construction management, including design, budget and schedule, in conjunction with the Project Manager, Owners, Engineers and Architects to ensure the project is delivered on time and within budget on large complex projects
Lead project meetings with internal and external parties to monitor and support the team's ongoing progression
Mentor project team members to ensure career growth and development
Assure construction compliance with design requirements and project construction schedule by supervising and coordinating site trades, other site management, field engineering and construction activities
- Experience working on high end luxury residential apartments
To be considered for this role Finishing Superintendent must be able to demonstrate:
- Five to seven years of construction experience or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience
- Advanced knowledge of various construction disciplines, safety regulations, scheduling, cost control, quality control and engineering drawings
- The ability to quickly identify problem situations, evaluate alternative causes, produce workable solutions and lead a large team to successful completion
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent computer skills and proficient with Word, Outlook, Excel
Competitive salary with a full line up of benefits, 401K, and vacation time