Idealease is a commercial truck lease and rental company. The location in North Barrington, IL is our Corporate office. The Fleet Services Department handles licensing, permitting, fuel and mileage tax reporting, and titling.
Assist the department Director in controlling expenses and managing the financial aspects of running a profitable Fleet Services Department. Assist in trouble shooting and problem resolution with customers and jurisdictions. Interact with jurisdictional personnel to maintain the necessary relationships to ensure the contact levels necessary to get priority processing. Maintain the renewal process to ensure that there is no lapse in registration dates. Oversee the superior level of customer service that has set Fleet Services apart in the industry. Ensure staff is providing this level of service on a daily basis.
- Ensure the timely completion of monthly and quarterly tax reports and the distribution of customer management reports and re-bill expense reports
- Perform and manage the daily processing of incoming driver trip reports
- Manage and perform the daily processing of all licensing tasks
- Ensure timely responses to customer inquiries
- Responsible to maintain a premier level of customer service
- Input and quality assessment of the data processed including overseeing and direct interaction with the Fleet Services staff
- Assist the department Director with the daily production requirements and assignments of the Fleet Services Tax agents developing follow up processes to track progress
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree or equivalent
- Past experience working with truck leasing/rental a preferred.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Related experience in tax or licensing a plus
- Data entry skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Supervisory aptitude
- Attention to detail, well developed organizational skill
- Multitasking ability
- Ability of follow direction and execute plans
- Ability to meet all deadlines required to provide excellence in service