- Inspecting demonstrator and production aircraft systems, equipment and parts for operation and conformance to government and company standards and specifications.
- Inspecting the installation and operation of electrical, electronic, hydraulic, pneumatic, fuel, oil, and emergency systems and other parts and equipment of aircraft.
- Performing preflight and postflight inspections in accordance with standard procedure on flight-proven aircraft.
- Approving non-flight-proven aircraft for flight. Inspects, adjustments, repairs, or modifications made on the aircraft.
- Monitoring and verifying quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
- High School diploma with at least 6 years experience in aerospace with emphasis in aircraft manufacturing and quality assurance. Or an Associate's degree with at least 3 years experience in aerospace with emphasis in aircraft manufacturing and quality assurance.
- Must be capable of performing mechanical measurement, test witness, processing of nonconforming material into the MRB and verification of reworked or repaired product.
- Must have an Interim Secret to start andable to obtain and maintain Secret Clearance.
- 8 years experience working with production, flight operations, and engineering.
- An A&P license is a plus.
- Excellent coordination and communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical issues clearly to all levels of leadership.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.