Title: Float Medical Front Office Admin
Date Posted: 06/13/2018
Job Type: Right To Hire
Job Location: Oakland California
Are you an experienced Float Medical Front Office Administrator looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of Float Medical Front Office Administrator:
- Patient Check In -Responsible for all aspects of patient appointment scheduling, insurance verification, creation of new patient charts and maintenance of patient records in accordance to Hanger compliance policies, scanning and filing patient documents, ensuring complete and accurate information, managing incoming phone calls, timely completion of all assigned tasks.
- Patient Check Out -Provides administrative support for all aspects of closing a patient visit including obtaining insurance authorization, providing financial counseling for patients, posting over the counter (OTC) payments, timely completion of all assigned tasks, mail forwarding tasks and daily document research on an electronic health/medical record system, coordinating with clinical staff in managing in progress services, scheduling return appointments, reviewing and managing incoming documents and tasking to appropriate parties to outstanding requests for information.
- Must have 2 years of medical front office experience
- Must be able and comfortable with traveling all the time
- Great CSR, and communication skills, and phone etiquette
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Outgoing and upbeat personality
Hours for this Float Medical Front Office Administrator Position:
Monday – Friday: 8:00 am- 5:00 pm
Advantages of this Float Medical Front Office Administrator Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered for this Float Medical Front Office Administrator Opportunity?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.