Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) is the world's largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies. Our world headquarters is conveniently located in Denton Texas, just 5 minutes north of Lake Lewisville off of I35E.
We consider this to be critical role in the success of the overall space merchandising strategy and profitability of the company. You will partner with various departments including Merchandising, Category Management, Store Operations, Inventory Planning and Marketing to drive results. The Floor Planning team works closely with the team of space planning analysts, who will design and deliver store-cluster-specific planograms ensuring presentation and category criteria are met.
- Create store-specific floor plans within JDA Floor Planning and Category Management software. This includes maintaining prototype plans and supporting new stores and remodels.
- Execute quality control measures for merchandise floor plans ensuring accuracy of store assignments, compliance with strategic vision and/or corporate standards; emphasis on accuracy, attention to detail, and an inquisitive mindset.
- Assign and validates planogram/store assignments for assigned business areas to ensure accurate store/item authorizations which drive inventory authorizations.
- Participate in special store projects, new store reviews, expansions, and department resets as applicable to the assigned business area; responsible for communicating and collaborating with Space Planning Analysts to ensure project deliverables are met in accordance with the timeline.
- Provide deep analytical analysis using Floor Planning and CKB (JDA), looking for opportunities to develop a customer centric approach to the merchandise floor plans; consistently performs complex and highly detailed work with accuracy and precision.
- Build and maintain collaborative partnerships with Space Planning, Merchandising, Inventory and Store Operations teams; expected to gain credibility and earn trust of key executives across the organization and store leadership teams; works cross-functionally to gain alignment on merchandise plans in accordance to strategic objectives.
- Strong command of JDA Space and Floor Planning tool to create and report on space to sales, floor-planning, space-planning, and shopper insights which will result in better product placement, fixture location, space appropriation, and shopper marketing decisions.
- Technically minded – should be comfortable with the structured logical thinking required to write formulas to be effective with floor plan generation and analytics.
- Strong systems thinker - ability to quickly understand the potential implications that a specific change could have on an overall business process.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Merchandising, Visual Merchandising, Business or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in JDA Floor Planning and Category Management software. Knowledge of JDA Space Planning is a bonus
- JDA certifications a plus
- 2-4 years of related work experience, including project management, retail operations, and visual merchandising
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Suite including: Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word
- A plus if proficient in AutoCAD or Revit computer design program
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision. Life insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
- Flexible Schedules